Want to work with me?
I would love to have the chance to work with brands, businesses, or product designers that would truly connect with my growing readership and social following. My readers enjoy crafting things by hand, paying attention to details, spending time with their families, staying organized, and laughing with good friends over a bottle of wine. They expect honest evaluations and product reviews and that’s what I give them. I only promote products or brands that I have used or personally believe in. Nothing beats personal testimony!
I live in the Lower Mainland and am open to local, national or international clients. I promise to give you my full attention, deliver on time, and follow up in a timely manner to make sure that I have met (and hopefully exceeded) your expectations.
I love to write and create. My passion for making pretty things with paper means I get to do both at the same time. My blog allows me to expand the story from the 12×12 layout or A2 card to as far as I need it to go. Some of the subjects I love to write about are:
- Memory Keeping (not your Grandma’s scrapbooks any more!)
- Card Making
- Party Planning (with three little girls, birthday parties can be a lot of fun to coordinate with fancy invitations and decorations)
- Parenting Trials (because we can all use a good laugh at ourselves, or a helping hand in a time of need)
- Meal Prep (I love to cook and have a reputation as a fairly good one – testing new recipes on my family is always a gamble but that’s part of its charm!)
Some available opportunities for us to work together are:
- Sponsored posts
- Brand ambassadorship
- Product reviews and giveaways
- social media posts
- Creative Team positions or Guest Posts
Please note that samples do not guarantee a feature on Alison Day Designs.
If you have a product that you feel my readers would be interested in, and are interested in working together, send an email to email@example.com.