In November I was a part of a group of 15 Designers who each contributed a product which, as a whole, created the Creative Christmas Bundle. It was a new concept to me. Designers from different walks of life, different cities, different continents, all coming together to pool their knowledge. Combining so many different items together enabled us to offer a TON of content for not very much money.
Apparently this is not a foreign concept! Shortly after we put out our bundle we were contacted by another organization who have been doing this sort of thing for years. They were looking for contributors to their Ultimate DIY Bundle so today I am pleased to announce that it is on sale!
I am so excited to share this with you today.
I’ve dropped hints.
I’ve been pinning inspirational images like mad.
And, most of all, I’ve been working feverishly (sometimes literally with a fever!) to bring you my FIRST EVER SOLO CLASS!
Have you ever needed a box to package up something you just made but haven’t been able to find one that fits your project?
Well, for today’s Make It Monday I will share with you an easy way to make one for any sized item!
Edited: Oops, got ahead of myself. Sale starts at 9:00PM Eastern. Sorry for the confusion!
Today’s the day!
Buy your very own Creative Christmas Bundle here.
What you’ll receive for just $29.99:
- Your December Solution digital scrapbooking bundle from Melissa Shanhun with BONUS audio and video inspiration and tutorials; retail value $80
- My Dream December Printable Cards and Digital Overlays from Margareta Carlsson; retail value $10
- Whimsical Printable Christmas Cards from Cara Vincens with BONUS postcard option and coupon code to The Hooting Pirate Etsy Store; retail value $15
- Printable Advent Calendar from Connie Hanks; retail value $15with BONUS planner in both list and calendar formats
- 2015 Flower Calendar Printable from Karen Fitting; retail value $10 with BONUS Artisan tutorial
- Let There Be Night Silhouette Cross-stitch Patterns from Jen Weber; retail value $12
- 12 Day Advent Envelope Project Tutorial from Jen Wright; retail value $20 with BONUS advent cards
- PaintShop Pro Calendar Making Class from Carole Cassel; retail value $10
- Santa’s Helpers Gift-making Workshop from Lisa Harris; retail value $20
- iPhone Christmas Scrapbooking Class from Beth Soler; retail value $12
- Art Journaling Basics Class from Kristie Sloan; retail value $20
- Pocket-style Scrapping Cut Files from Alison Day; retail value $15
- An Upcycled Christmas Class from Gina Zee; retail value $15
- Photo Gifts for the Holidays Class from Mary Mosely and Jackie Lyals; retail value $10
- Be Jolly Digital Scrapbooking Collection Kit from Janet Carr; retail value $15
All classes, handouts, and videos are available immediately. No physical products will be shipped.
What are you waiting for? This amazing deal will only be available until December 1st.
Since I was up well before the crack of dawn this morning (thank you non-sleeping 5 year old!) I thought I’d film a little video for you. This is the November Scrapbook kit from Gossamer Blue. As you can see, there was a surprise in my box this month! Continue reading
Did you know that there are only 37 days left until Christmas?
Wait, don’t panic!
Fourteen of my crafty friends and I have pooled our resources to bring you one incredible bundle full of Christmas craft and gift ideas. It will be available on November 24th – just in time for your Holiday Crafting needs.